Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 8

I was tired this morning and decided to wear my university hoodie to class. I should point out that my university has somewhat of a rivalry with this college. I collected a wonderful amount of death stares while marching through the halls.

Today was super interesting. The D bag came into class and sat directly beside me. LT is climbing the social ranks. Soon after him, entered both the Britney's and The Ashely's, who were immediately distraught by this new seating arrangement. The Britney's say in front of me, and the Ashely's directly behind. Ashely's chimed in "What's going on? Are you mad at us?" The D-bag hardly responded and the class went on.
We had a quiz, and The D-bag and I worked together (he copied me) and we got a 95%. (Dammit, my ego-necessary 100% was already slipping). A regular high school love story, the popular guy sitting with the smart girl and copying her work.
I assisted a Britney with her assignment, and figured she might not hate me as much anymore. She does.
While walking to the parking lot with my hood on, I could hear the Ashely's chatting behind me. "What's with D-bag? Why is he mad? He was bitchy over BBM. I guess noooow he wants to sit with his nnnnnnnneewww friend."
Amazing... I am shaking up the status quo and the Ashley's can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment