Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 6

This morning someone wished me a "Top of the mountain."

Over the weekend, The D Bag added me to facebook. I am slowly climbing the social ranks.

I wanted to test how smart people thought I was, so i decided to answer a question totally wrong and see if anyone bought it. We were asked if anyone knew the difference between Citibank and Citigroup. I decided to respond as follows: "Well they are two separate entities, but sit under the same umbrella. One covers the actual bank, while the other covers the outside parts such as insurance. It's the same as RBC and RBC Insurance, the same entity, and yet two in dependant organizations." ... Not a single correct statement in that entire explanation.
Prof's response? "Very good! Thank you for clearing that up."

Professor Business School is an anomaly. He is a grad of my university's prestigious and pretentious business school, and yet, today he was wearing black with navy and doesn't have a corporate haircut.

Today, I met some new classmates. The Couple: a guy and a girl in a long term and very loving relationship. They are quiet and seem very nice. They reached out to the class via e-mail to see if anyone needed groups. Alicia and I bit and are now in groups with them. They dislike The Squeaky Wheel and aren't excited that she is going to be leaching onto us.

I signed up for campus speed dating. :) Let the great experiment continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment