Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 10

Professor Horn Tutor: This dude is out of this world. He pretty much teaches us based on his personal experience, which could be beneficial if he was at all successful. He blames all the world’s problems on the cell phone. I mean that in ever sense of the word. I think he blames natural disasters on mobile devices. Someone was watching a movie on their laptop in class, and he chimed in with “what are you watching? I can’t teach if you’re on your cell phone!” I just don't think that he differentiates between electronics at all, and assumes them all to be cell phones. I can't wait until he comes in to class in a foil hat claiming to block out blackberry data feedback from reading his mind.
We spent today's class discussing his previous job in a lab about mapping the genome. He pronounced “genome” Ja-nome, like jabroni. He said it 19 times in a 5 minute presentation. I counted. He also says “laboratory” like Dexter from Dexter’s lab.
Professor Business School is wearing a Navy shirt with charcoal pants. I am not yet sure if this is acceptable. I am calling GQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment