Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 14

Someone whistled at me today. Like as if it was 1994 and I was a chick walking outside of a strip club, whistled at. At this point, I'll take the compliment.
We are slowly being overloaded with assignments. It's not that they are difficult or anything... just more time consuming... and somewhat degrading based on their simplicity.
The Squeaky wheel leaned across the entire class and asked me "what is the name of that birth control thing... you know, that you get inserted and so you don't have to take the pill?" Dumbfounded. Not because it was such a stupid question, but more because she is more concerned about regular sex than I am.
That wasn't the stupidest question asked... The Broski asked an attractive girl how many calories you would likely burn during sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment